Garnet Press is your professional self-publishing resource!
Garnet Press is the self-publishing division of Sacred Stories Publishing and we are excited to offer you the support and expertise you deserve to bring your Divine Voice to the world.
We understand how important it is to have your book created by dedicated professionals you can trust. Our team of experts are ready to help you create a professionally designed book you can be proud of!
– E-Book (epub and Kindle version)
– Audio Book*
Design and Layout
– Professionally Designed Interior Format and Layout
– B+W Interior
– Color Interior*
– Interior Special Text or Image Insertions up to 10
– Professional Cover Design and Polish
– Back Cover Text, Synopsis, and Layout Support
– Full Color Wrap Print Cover, eBook Front Cover, Audio Book Cover*, and 3D Cover
– ISBN Assignments
– Library of Congress Control Number
– Copyright Registration in your name
And YOUR Choice for Distribution and Fulfillment
– We return all files to you ready to upload to a system of your choice
– We provide coaching for Amazon KDP and IngramSpark platforms to help you determine the best platform to publish and sell your books on
– You retain 100% of your royalties
– We do the work for you and upload your files to our system
– We provide worldwide distribution through Ingram
– You retain 75% of your royalties
Your Investment: $1,997
What Others Say About Working with Sacred Stories!
“The marketing and promotion of my book Belief by Sacred Stories has had a profound and positive effect not only with my book, but also my work. Patricia’s careful attention to detail ensures your platform building is secure and you can connect with an audience who will understand and share your work. I have had endless interviews and opportunities to write for blogs and magazines and I can’t thank them enough for the support and guidance they have continuously provided to enable my book to reach its potential.”
~ Helen Brennand, author of Belief
“Working with Patricia Cagganello and Sacred Stories Publishing has been an outstanding opportunity. As a first time author and feeling unsure at many turns, I couldn’t have asked for a more supportive and positive experience. Patricia’s knowledge in the industry and savvy style allows for both inspiration and confidence in the publishing process. Publishing both a children’s book and a self-help book gave two very different experiences, yet both equally phenomenal.”
~ Lynn Reilly, author of 30 Days to Me and The Secret to Beating the Dragon
“Working with Patricia has been a major growth process for me. Not only is she so smart and knowledgeable in many areas of publishing, personal and spiritual development and marketing, but her standards are extremely high for her companies and authors.”
~ Rev. Dr. Jane Galloway, author of The Gateways: The Wisdom of 12-Step Spirituality
“So much gratitude! Our conversation helped me make a shift – it was the tipping point and a few hours after we talked, I applied for a TEDx Talk and a few days ago I received notice that I was accepted!”
~ Angela Rae Clark author of her upcoming book The Other F Word, My Manual on Forgiveness
Click Here to Get Started and Schedule a Call with Rev. Patricia Today!
Or Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, and genre of your book and a representative will contact you.
The services we provide are grounded in higher consciousness.
We do not accept or support any works with erotica, gratuitous violence, or negative messages.
* An additional cost
Receive Our Author Guide to Online Marketing!
The Extra Support and Knowledge You Need to Get Your Book Noticed!