Into every life, some rain must fall. Fortunately, no storm lasts forever.
Do bad things happen to good people, or could the difficulties we face be gifts in disguise? You decide as thirty courageous authors share their poignant true stories with you.
Walk alongside the writers as they weather the storms of gender and sexual identity, crises of faith, divorce, addiction, health challenges, lost love, and more. Find inspiration for your future as you gain deeper insight into the meaning of life’s challenges.
Share in the personal power and profound joy of testimonials by several prominent figures:
• Co-author Reverend Ariel Patricia’s past lives that prove she has experienced lasting love
• Co-author Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos’ good friend Petronelle, who taught her to “laugh till it heals” to help her overcome life-threatening illness
• Spiritual Leader Reverend Dr. Temple Hayes, who found Unity within herself as a gay woman after being judged by her family
• NY Times bestselling author Dr. Bernie Siegel’s mystical nudges by deceased wife, Bobbie
• Media guru Ken Walls’ journey to sobriety and the night he knew he needed help
• Survivor Connie Bramer’s memories of her mom, who lost her battle with breast cancer
• Nurse Diane Vich as she connects to her goddess within before sharing Covid-19 results
• Animal intuitive Ellie Pechet who received guidance from her beloved cats after their transitions.
And many more empowering true stories of grit, grace, and love that begin in upheaval and end with cathartic joy. If you liked Chaos to Clarity, the first book of the series, you will love this standalone second book. Grab your tissues! Prepare to cry and learn to laugh till it heals as you enjoy tales that shift from Crappy to Happy.
This book is enlightened — and not because it advocates some heady new theory or movement, but precisely because it doesn’t! In fact, this work transcends quick fixes and pop psychology to focus on something else: how to live life fully and spiritually in the real world of pain, self-discovery, struggle, and joy. And remarkably, what is displayed in this anthology is an authentic look at how and why joy can win.
– James Redfield, NY Times bestselling author of The Celestine Prophecy
REV. ARIEL PATRICIA is CEO and Founder of Sacred Stories Media, a conscious online media network. Sacred Stories Media includes Sacred Stories Publishing, an award-winning traditional book publishing and marketing company; Garnet Press a self-publishing book division; and Sacred U, an online course division. As an ordained interfaith, interspiritual minister Ariel Patricia believes every story is a sacred story. She is ordained from One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in New York and has earned her Masters of Arts in Education and her Bachelors of Science in Business. Ariel Patricia worked in the corporate and educational worlds for many years and proudly served six years as a sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps. Ariel Patricia is the author of two books sharing the beginning of her spiritual journey— God is in the Little Things: Messages from the Animals and God is in the Little Things: Messages from the Golden Angels—and is co-author of Chaos to Clarity, the first book of the Sacred Stories of Transformation series, and a poetry book, Scanning For Signal.
KATHLEEN O’KEEFE KANAVOS is accredited in Psychopathology and Special Education. Kat taught Psychology at USF, Ft. Myers Branch, and taught the severely emotionally handicapped for ten years and was Special Education Department Head for two years before retiring. Kat is also known as The Queen of Dreams in her syndicated columns and PR Guru, video podcaster/radio show host Dreaming Healing. A three-time breast cancer survivor whose dreams diagnosed her illness missed by the medical community and the tests on which they relied, she is also a multi-award-winning author and Dream Expert who has been seen on Dr. Oz, Doctors, NBC, and CBS. Kat and Duke University Radiologist Dr. Larry Burk co-wrote the 2018 Nautilus Award Winner, Dreams That Can Save Your Life. She’s an international author/lecturer and keynote speaker who promotes patient advocacy and connecting with Divine-guidance through Dreams for success in health, wealth, and relationships. “Don’t tell God how big your problems are. Tell your problems how big your God is.”